Mimaki Extends Bushfire Support09-Jan-2020
Mimaki Australia has announced a range of special offers and assistance to help businesses impacted by the recent bushfires across the country.
General Manager Tomomitsu Harada announced today that the company will help its customers and end-users with the following:
- Showroom equipment use to back up customers' production. Showroom ink free for first two hours. Customers to bring their own substrates and business card.
- Equipment orders prioritised for insurance claims. Stock of our entire product range available, ready for our final quarter sale so we have most 64” roll printers, on a $140 per week 'rent to buy' deal, T&Cs apply.
- Loan equipment available on request. Customers will have to cover the cost of initial ink and installation/freight, at an estimated cost of $2,000 - $3,500 depending on the equipment and a 30-day use period.
- 10% Discount service labour and parts for fire damage to Mimaki equipment or property
- And more...and more. Ask your dealer rep or one of our Mimaki team for support - call 02 8036 4500 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
"We very much hope everyone’s business will recover sooner than expected, and look forward to supporting as many of our customers as we can," Harada says.